Map with the location of Argenta Suites Belgrano
Buenos Aires City Information
LThe city of Buenos Aires, capital of Argentina, is located in South America.
The time slot is GMT/UTC -3 (official time)
Electricity in Argentina is 220 watts.
The language is Spanish. Most people speak also English and/or Portuguese.
The official religion is Catholic, although there’s a total religious freedom among the population.
The official currency is pesos. There are 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 pesos bills and 1 peso, 10, 25 and 50 cents coins.
Dollars and euros are mostly accepted everywhere, but it’s better to convert them at home Banks or any bank as well.
- Summer Max. 86º F - 30ºC / Min 66º F - 18º C (Dec/march)
- Winter Max 59º F - 15ºC / Min 41º F - 5ºC (June/Sept.)
- International Ezeiza Airport- Ministro Pistarini (EZE)
- Jorge Newbery Airport (AEP)
To recover the IVA tax from tax-free products, you must keep your receipts, bills, or tickets and release a form at the airport. In Argentina the official taxi is a 21%, which is mostly already included.
Tips: Are not included. The suggestion is a 10% of the total amount.
Secretary of Tourism and Touristic information centers:
- Av. Santa Fe 883, (C1059ABC) Buenos Aires
- Tel. 4312-2232 ó 0800-555-0016
Touristic Information Centers in Buenos Aires
- Av. Pte. Quintana 596 (Recoleta)
- Terminal de ómnibus de Retiro (Local 83)
- Florida 100
- Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 200 (Dique 4, Puerto Madero)
- Defensa 1250 (San Telmo)
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
0800 999 2838